Saturday, November 8, 2008

new look

although this blog is new, I thought I would update it... I made a header :) I love to make headers, and have even thought about selling them. I used some scrapbook embellishments by artist Stephanie Olgren and purchased them at Scrapbook Elements. The link is to the left.The projects are easy and fun, and spark my creative side!! Let me know what you think. I used a free background on the sides... this is easy to do as well. The link to where you can get a background is to the upper left side of my blog. Hope you enjoy! I hope to update all of my secondary headers this week, and make the entire site more managable.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Cool new look -- good work.

Cindy F. said...

Your blog looks GREAT!!!

Solitary Raven said...

thank you... it was a lot of fun!It really is not all that hard either... just takes some time.
:)Laura

Followers